P52W14 - Yellow Yellow Yellow!

Monday, April 12, 2010 | |


I went on a photowalk (/photosit, because we spent as much time sitting around as walking) with other shooters from Rizal today. It was my first time shooting street, so I didn't really know what I'm supposed to look for or capture. This photo was a happy coincidence (hmmm... the phrase doesn't sound right). I noticed the posts and the walls were all yellow, and I was composing the shot to show that, but then as I was about to hit the shutter this yellow tricycle parks right in front of me! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow!

The walk was tiring, with the sun at full blast, but I was with a fun bunch who made it bearable. I definitely wouldn't mind walking with these guys and gals again. :) You can view the rest of the pics here.


-arland-

0 comments: